Apple IPhone 8
Apple IPhone 8 64GB Rose Gold Grade A Excellent condition, supplied with a charger and cable. One year warranty and free delivery.
- Space Gray
Size and Weight2
- Height: 5.45 inches (138.4 mm)
- Width: 2.65 inches (67.3 mm)
- Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
- Weight: 5.22 ounces (148 grams)
- Retina HD display
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- True Tone display
- Wide color display (P3)
- 3D Touch
- 625 nits max brightness (typical)
- Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Display Zoom
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant3
- Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- A11 Bionic chip
- Neural Engine
For graphics, the iPhone 8’s 64,758 score on the 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited benchmark is nearly double that of the iPhone 7’s 37,825. But wait! This is one area where Apple’s steadfast refusal to improve its screen resolution does it no good. Last year’s iPhone hit the 60 frame-per-second sync limit on the GFX Bench graphics benchmarks, and this one does too. This iPhone’s GPU is powerful enough to drive Apple’s Pro Motion 120Hz tablet screen; I just wish the phone had one.
For a real-world application, we recorded a 2-minute, 4K video, applied a filter in iMovie, and exported it to 720p. The iPhone 8 managed the export in 24 seconds as compared with the iPhone 7’s 31 seconds. That’s a noticeable difference, but we couldn’t find other apps where the difference between 7 and 8 performance was easily visible; iOS apps are just too well-architect for a range of phones. The IKEA AR furniture-placement app, for instance, runs perfectly smoothly on the 7.
If you’re looking at an 8, the 8 Plus will bring you closer to Apple’s new reality, but I’m really interested in checking out the iPhone X, which is coming next month. We’ll revise this conclusion after we’ve seen it.
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPhone 8. With built-in support for vision, hearing, mobility, and learning, you can fully enjoy the world’s most personal device.